We are open and hiring!
Be treated and paid the way you deserve.
Now is an exciting time to join Harmony Healthcare, as we continue to grow and enhance our presence in the healthcare space. As a Harmony employee, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact on the ever growing healthcare industry while developing your own personal career growth.
Current positions available in Tampa:
Job alert: High producing Account Executives (AE)
Harmony has an awesome culture where we seek the best and brightest to represent us. We work hard and play hard while offering a competitive environment where we challenge each other to be better every day.
What we offer:
We offer competitive bases with a very aggressive commission plan designed to reward you appropriately for your hard work and efforts. A consistent 6-figure income by your second year is an attainable reality for team members who apply themselves and believe in the platform that we provide.
We also offer:
- a generous PTO plan
- an Aetna cafeteria plan with up to 100% contribution from Harmony
- a strong leadership team to guide your success
The full-time AE will build strong, collaborative relationships with the partners, senior managers, and key industry accounts. They will also apply sales and marketing knowledge to develop high-leverage, strategic sales.
- Directly drive sales
- Plan, manage and communicate daily metrics and maintaining momentum of projects
- Document business processes, business mapping, business requirements and meeting notes
- Maintain control of multiple projects and assignments while sticking to tight deadlines
- Ensure team billable utilization targets are me
- Increase Harmony national presence and generates new sales to target clients
- Achieve specified annual sales goals
- Understand and promote the firm’s sales methodology
- Work with partners, senior managers and managers on prospect pursuits
- Develop list of qualified targets
- Work with senior leadership to share best practices, drive sales, and provide feedback on market opportunity and trends
- Assist in preparing sales materials, client proposals and prospect communications
- Maintain records of sales activities and results in CRM system