Meet Billy Benson, Harmony Healthcare Research Assistant
1. Which fictional character do you wish you could meet?
If I had to pick just one, it’d be Nightcrawler from the X-Men series.
2. What does the perfect vacation look like to you?
I’d travel to Japan, experience the beautiful culture over there, and eat amazing food while exploring temples and the mountains.
3. Name 3 actors you’d want to play you at different phases of your life and tell us why.
As a kid, it would be Jim Carrey because he’s funny and extremely goofy and so was I.
As a teen, it would be Miles Teller – especially when he played in the movie Project X – because he was like the party guy and wasn’t the best behaved.
As an adult, it would have to be Denzel Washington because he has the “I want to get things done” attitude.
4. Create a soundtrack to your life with just 5 songs.
- “Mind of Logic” by Logic: It gives me high energy and positive vibes.
- “L I V” by Lil Cobaine: This song brings my mood up whenever I am feeling down.
- “All Things Go” by Chiddy Bang: This is the party song! It gets me pumped up and ready.
- “Do Yoga” by Rae Sremmurd: This is the song I always put on whenever I need to focus or when I’m just chilling and relaxing.
- “Love It If We Made It” by The 1975: This song calms me down whenever I’m upset or angry.
5. What is your favorite movie and why?
Lone Survivor is my favorite because it shows how realistic war is and how devastating it is to be in a battle against a very dangerous enemy. It also shows how fast and how easily it is to lose someone who you care about so dearly and that war is no joke.
6. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Never be good at something that you don’t want to do.
7. What’s one thing you’re really good at?
I am really good at working on cars! The car featured in this piece is one I had and worked on for 6 months.