What does a giant ball dropping in Times Square have to do with coding professionals?
Well, that ball drop signifies the transition from December 31, 2021 to January 1, 2022, which is the day that the changes to CPT codes go into effect.
Harmony Healthcare invites you to join presenter Dianna Foley for an overview of the 2022 CPT code changes. This hour-long webinar will focus on the major CPT code changes that will become effective on January 1, 2022.
A few of the highlights will be:
- New procedure codes for hypoglossal neurostimulator
- New add-on codes for laminectomy procedures performed with posterior interbody fusion
- Terminology revision regarding spinal fusion
- New codes for several eye and ear procedures
- Endovascular coarctation repair code additions
Start the new year off on the right foot by taking time to become familiar with these and other changes that are in store for CPT in 2022.
The virtual seminar is free to attend and participants will qualify for CEU credits for those who fill out the CEU credit survey at the end of the session. The program will take place on December 15, 2021 at 2:00pm EST and will end at 3:15pm EST.