Health Information Technology, helping healthcare organizations leverage EHR
Most physicians have adopted health IT at a rapid pace, but strict regulations and suboptimal technology have left many spending too much time struggling with their electronic health records. Unrealistic and uncoordinated requirements are overburdening physicians’ time and affecting quality of patient care. Overall, EHR technology continues to underwhelm with EHR investments failing to offer substantial returns due to impractical technology.
Harmony Healthcare’s Health Information Technology solution solves these challenges through an EHR enhancement that combines EHR optimization at implementation, activation and post go-live, with clinical documentation, ICD-10 coding, HCC capture, and MACRA readiness. Our solution leverages the technology within the EHR to enhance its ability to support ICD-10 documentation requirements, depth of coding, and appropriate reimbursement.
Benefits of Health Information Technology
- Simplify workflow and increase compliance
- Enhance clinical documentation specificity and reduce denials
- Obtain appropriate depth of coding for optimal reimbursement
- Increase physician efficiency, satisfaction, and engagement
Harmony’s implementation services cover the full spectrum of technology and organization readiness—from pre-implementation planning to organizational readiness to technical build and training. We specialize in many EHR software including:
Harmony’s activation services are designed to improve workflow, optimize revenue operations, realize project benefits, and reduce overall IT costs during an activation.
Harmony’s Activation Management team manages, trains, and supports workflow changes and technology go-lives. Because no two organizations needs are the same, Harmony’s scalable methodology helps organizations implement a strategic approach to training and activation that ensures a smooth planning and activation experience, with long-lasting, meaningful system adoption long after a go-live.
- Prior to go-live, credentialed training experts build curriculum and provide classroom training for all levels of staff, both clinical and non-clinical.
- During go-live, accredited clinicians provide at-the-elbow support on-site.
Harmony’s optimization services are physician interactive and designed to standardize physician coding and documentation.
- Physician-focused approach to increase physician compliance, efficiency, and satisfaction.
- Simplify the physician workflow while gaining maximum value from your EHR investment.
- Customized documentation templates for EHR enhancements that are physician focused and facilitate capture of clinical documentation specificity, accurate coding, medical necessity, and charge capture.
- Cost-effective solution for physician education, EHR workflow best practices, and improved clinical documentation and coding outcomes.
Professionals we place include:
- Clinical Informaticists
- Clinical Information Systems Manager
- Clinical Staff Educator
- EHR Application Analyst
- EHR Project Manager
- EHR Optimization
- Epic Certified Principal Trainer
- Epic Credentialed Trainer
- Epic eLearning Specialists
- Epic Physician Builder
- Cerner Trainer
- Cerner Application Analyst
- Instructional Designer