Achieve sustainable results in quality and reimbursement
Accurate and complete coding is necessary for survival in today’s climate of value-based models with financial incentives tied to quality of care.
Our 3-phased quality assurance approach ensures precise, thorough and accurate capture of principal diagnosis, co-morbid conditions, and accurate POA indicators, to improve outcomes data and provide a defense for regulatory compliance reviews:
The dangers of poor documentation and coding include increased denial, millions of dollars in missed revenue opportunities, and exposure to compliance risk and financial penalties.
Our solution provides coding support to a diverse range of healthcare facilities from independent practices to the most complex healthcare systems.
- recover dollars in underpaid recurring revenue
- decrease denials to manage for optimal financial performance
- optimize reimbursement and improve financial outcomes
- minimize risk and remain compliant
- reduce accounts receivable caused by coding backlogs
- free up staff from time spent identifying and hiring qualified coders
- Coding leadership
- Inpatient Coders
- Outpatient Coders
- ED Coders
- Pro-fee Coders