Enterprise and International Solutions, improve performance with quality-driven outsourcing
In the face of changing legislative requirements, healthcare cost-containment pressures have never been greater. Recognizing the challenges that health systems face in this highly regulated and evolving healthcare environment, healthcare leaders are turning to strategic partnerships for effective and proven options that will deliver performance improvements and savings for years to come.
Whether you are looking at a full or partial Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) outsourcing solution, Harmony Healthcare can provide cost-effective, quality-driven solutions that optimize highly skilled professionals to support your initiatives and meet your strategic and financial goals.
Harmony Healthcare impacts performance improvement by implementing solutions in Coding (Inpatient, Outpatient, ED, Pro-Fee, HCC), Inpatient CDI, Physician Practice Revenue Cycle Optimization, PFS, Claims Processing, Denials Management, Audit, and Patient Access. Delivery models include:
- Enterprise – 100% domestic labor
- International – 100% international labor
- Hybrid – a mix of US and global labor
Benefits of Enterprise and International Solutions
You’ll receive substantial benefits from Harmony’s outsourcing models without jeopardizing compliance.
- Scale as needed with client-centric solutions – Each model is client-centric and designed to meet the specific goals of the hospital or health system.
- Ensure compliance and reduce risk and security – Data security is a major concern for healthcare organizations. Any effort by an organization to reduce costs cannot compromise security in the process. The financial expense of addressing a security breach would quickly erase any savings and do significant damage to an organizations budget and reputation.
- Increase productivity while reducing costs up to 60 percent – By leveraging outsourcing health systems yield quality results while cutting costs. Thousands of dollars in expenses associated with finding, interviewing, and training staff who are new to an organization, in addition to the expenses associated with providing benefits, ongoing training, office space and supplies, IT equipment and software, and overtime are no longer a budgetary concern.
Whether you need a solution to address short term goals, reduce backlog, lower DFNB, improve CMI, augment staff shortages, or are looking to implement outsourcing as a long-term strategy, Harmony’s Enterprise and International solutions are proven to impact improvements in quality and productivity while decreasing the burden of HR and employee costs.