Revenue Cycle Management, prevent denials and recover lost revenue
The revenue cycle is filled with unique opportunities for bottom-line improvement. As challenges around reimbursement grow, healthcare organizations that move quickly to preserve and accelerate cash flow will gain a distinct advantage.
From patient billing to collections and patient registration to denials management, the revenue cycle requires clean data and automated processes to work efficiently; otherwise, revenue and cash flow are negatively affected.
Our Revenue Cycle Management solution focuses on improvements in financial operations to reduce denial rates and recover lost revenue.
Benefits of RCM
- Gain better understanding of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats through a complete global review
- Create a patient access strategy that will better engage patients at the point of service and reduce risk, increase collections, and boost satisfaction levels
- Tackle the complexities of your denials underpayments and government audits, identifying root causes for clinical, technical, or administrative denials
- Focus on A/R most likely to yield immediate cash flow, resolve at-risk receivables, submit unbilled claims, and manage denials and appeals
- Prioritize and collect third-party and self-pay receivables, and manage patient financial service responsibilities to help improve A/R operational performance and reporting
Professionals we place include:
- Vice President of Revenue Cycle
- Patient Access Director, Supervisor, Manager
- Patient Financial Services Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Patient Accounting Manager
- AR / Collections Manager
- Billing Manager
- Insurance Reimbursement Manager