Harmony Healthcare: a full-service Revenue Cycle,
HIM, and CDI consulting firm
Times of transition are an opportunity to consider a “global” review of your Revenue Cycle, HIM and CDI Departments. During this review, Harmony Healthcare seeks to gain a macro and micro perspective of your department and provide you with solutions, time tables and costs from an independent perspective.
The Revenue Cycle global review and implementation will include:
- Scheduling / Pre-Registration
- Admissions / Patient Access
- Insurance Verification
- Charge Capture
- Case Management
- Revenue Integrity
- Follow-up / Collections
- Payment Posting
- Bad Debt / Agency Management
The HIM global review and implementation will include:
- Policies & procedures
- Medical record retrieval and reconciliation process
- Medical Record Technology
- Coding processes
- Available coding documentation
- Coding audit processes
- Available education (HIM staff, physicians, etc.)
- Available departmental performance reporting
- Up-to-date evaluation of your CDI program
- Maximization of reimbursement using ICD-10
The CDI global review and implementation will include:
- End-to-end Operational assessment of CDI program
- Technology, software and other automated tools used in the daily function of CDI
- CDS staffing, coverage and stability
- Efficiency and effectiveness of daily work flows
- Case selection, triage and workload distribution process
- Reconciliation process
- Communication processes with physicians, coding department and other professionals
- Education plan documentation including curricula, continued, and remediation education etc.
- Reporting metrics and Dashboards including operating, performance and financial used to manage the program
- Data analysis, trending and outcomes analysis
- Resources, job aids and tools analysis
- CDI policies and procedure
- Data analytics-driven solutions with proven long-term sustainable ROI.
- Platform-enabled solutions including NLP technology capabilities for an automated approach for assessing documentation discrepancies.
- Robust analytics with dashboards, automated worklist triage, and electronic resources to streamline CDI process for improved efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Established history of implementing, evaluating & reinvigorating and updating existing CDI programs.
- Platform-enabled solutions for Inpatient and Outpatient Clinical Documentation Improvement services for improved efficiencies and cost reduction.
We provide the following services to healthcare facilities across the country:
- On-Site Coders and Remote Coding Solutions: Any Facility, Any time
- Auditors/ Validation Review
- Coding and Audit/Validation services
- Interim and Project Management HIM Management
- Interim and Project Management Coding Management
- Complete Enterprise Solutions for Revenue Cycle and HIM departments
- Case Managers and Utilization Review
- Tumor Registry