Revenue integrity staffing and consulting solutions that drive efficiency and optimize reimbursement
In today’s healthcare environment, optimal financial performance requires more than cost reduction strategies, internal audits, and denials management. It requires health systems to adopt a broader revenue integrity framework. The revenue integrity approach ensures that providers can clearly identify, track, and realize the profit margins for the care they deliver. A comprehensive and integrated revenue integrity framework—driven by analytics and business intelligence—enables early identification and resolution of revenue cycle challenges. It is a holistic approach that guides an organization toward achieving operational efficiency, complete regulatory compliance, and optimal reimbursement. Our Revenue Integrity interim and consulting solution is comprehensive yet tailored to the unique needs of an organization and is developed to support providers with claims management and coding compliance while maintaining revenue streams and adhering to regulatory requirements.
Our solution will help you:
- Reduce the amount of aging accounts receivables and unbilled days.
- Streamline workflow processes to reduce claims requiring manual intervention.
- Manage unbilled dollars by prioritizing on high dollar claim follow-up.
- Expedite cash flow through better management of claim edits and denials.
- Eliminate problematic trends with proactive monitoring of billing edits, claims rejections, and denials.
- Ensure accurate charge capture and provide a layer of protection against risk of missed revenue.
- Identify issues that require education with action plans and process modifications.
- Foster continuous improvement of revenue cycle processes through ongoing education of compliance expectations and coding requirements.
Professionals we place
- Revenue Integrity Director, Manager / Supervisor
- Revenue Integrity Analyst, Auditor, Coordinator, Specialist
- Billing Compliance Auditor
- Charge Capture Manager, Analyst, Specialist
- Director of Quality