Deliver quality improvement and risk management
The optimum way to manage quality, inherit risk and mitigate its effects is through a comprehensive and holistic approach. An effective quality and risk management program provides standardized processes and proactive risk assessments to identify problems before they occur to safeguard a healthcare organization’s financial position.
Our Quality and Risk Management solution provides highly qualified interim leaders that promote inter-departmental guidance and conformity to ensure cohesive performance optimization.
- Align programs to collect data to support decisions that impact quality and risk
- Close care gaps through cyclical analysis and periodic pattern identification
- Proactive approach to identifying and preventing costly readmissions
- Minimize revenue leakage caused by upcoding, inflated chargemaster, recovery audits and denials
- Protects public reputation through facilitating accurate clinical quality scores
- Improves patient safety
- Identify and close care gaps with an emphasis on factors that have a greater impact on HEDIS scores and financial incentives
- Monitor implementation of evidence-based practices, enhance the reliability and sustainability of clinical processes, and report promptly and accurately on participation in quality programs
- Evaluate readiness for HIPAA compliance audits, ensure successful physician contracting, and physician compensation
- Ensure strong cybersecurity defenses, system implementation, system access management, and IT general controls
- Confirm strong controls are in place for third-party vendor management, case management, clinical documentation improvement, medication management and drug diversion, and nonphysician contract management