Improve quality of care and optimize reimbursements
According to a 2016 Black Book Market Research report, nearly 90 percent of hospitals with 150 or more beds received over $1.5 million in additional healthcare revenue and claims reimbursement following clinical documentation improvement implementation.
Our Inpatient Clinical Documentation Improvement is an effective and efficient staffing solution that will facilitate long-term sustainable outcomes for decreased denials and enhanced revenue. We work collaboratively with physicians, CDI specialists, and hospital staff to promote clinical documentation and quality improvement within the inpatient setting.
- A return on investment
- Budget neutral investment
- Keep pace with regulatory changes
- Decrease denials to manage for optimal financial performance
- Maximize quality clinical outcomes
- Robust analytics with dashboards, automated worklist triage, and electronic resources to streamline the CDI process for improved efficiencies and effectiveness
- Solutions that support capture of all diagnoses and not just comorbid conditions
- Compliance with ICD-10 guidelines, POA indicators, and overall improved outcomes data